multiNUTS™ - Industrial Fasteners
multiNUTS are an innovative, revolutionary Patient Pending design that enables smaller, more cost-effective fasteners to be used in place of larger fasteners in situations where full torque fastening is not required. A great example of one such situation is fastening flange protectors to flanges. Normally, flanged connections require high torque values to ensure a proper leak-free connection. However, before this connection is made, the flange must be protected. multiNUTS™ allow a flange protector to be installed using full size flange holes with ¼”-20 machine screws. The tapered end of the multiNUTS™ also allow their use in a variety of different hole sizes. This results in savings compared to full-sized nuts and bolts, in addition to simpler logistics since one sizes fits a variety of different flanges.
Here are a few benefits of using multiNUTS™
- Less expensive than full size bolts, nuts and washers.
- Less weight than full size bolts, nuts and washers.
- One size multiNUTS™ fit multiple hole sizes allowing for less inventory.
- Automatically self-centers in hole.
- Manufactured of black ABS plastic to resist UV degradation.
- Can be recycled.
- Will not rust.
- Can be used on all materials. Steel, Stainless, Aluminum and Specialty Metals.
|multiNUTS™ Part Number||Available Sizes||Quote Request|
Get A Quote Now
We help oil & gas related companies Protect assets while increasing throughput With innovative preservation products and processes So, they can build more in less time.
Contact us today for pricing and free samples!Get A Quote Now