paddleMAGS® - Magnetic Flange Protection
paddleMAGS are designed to protect the gasket surface area of a raised face flange and keep the interior of pipe spools and vessels free from debris. Our paddleMAGS are excellent for weather mitigation and are easy to install and remove in seconds.
The tabs on either side are a safety measure that ensure no one’s hands are going to get pinched. Our paddleMAGS are extremely lightweight and easy to store in a warehouse. They can also be continuously reused during in-process equipment alignments.
A few of the key benefits of paddleMAGS®:
- 2 in 1 carbon steel magnetic protection
- Protects against flange damage
- Provides cleanliness protection (FME Benefit)
- Safety tabs help prevent hand injuries (Safety Benefit)
- Ideal flange protection for rolling out valves/spools
- Perfect preservation tool for use during flange/nozzle alignment
- Weather mitigation, lunch time, and end of shift protection
- Custom Sizes Available
- Logo Customization Available for a 5% Price Increase
- Available in all pipe sizes/pressure classes
When using our paddleMAGS…Clean, Inspect, Protect
- Clean flange face if necessary
- Inspect flange face using P3-GIT
- Ensure pipe is free from water, debris, and contamination
- Apply paddleMAG to carbon steel flange
|ASME / ANSI B16.5 Flange Dimensions|
|paddleMAG Part Number||Nominal Pipe Size in Inches||Raised Face Diameter in Inches|
We help oil & gas related companies Protect assets while increasing throughput With innovative preservation products and processes So, they can build more in less time.
Contact us today for pricing and free samples!Get A Quote Now