This rendition of our flangeDOTS™ is manufactured with an adhesive tag that protrudes from the flange face to act as an immediate reminder that it is in place, even if it is left on after test fitting pipe spools. This visual clue allows inspectors to instantly know if a flangeDOT™ has been left on during final fit-up. There is nothing worse than doing a final test on a line, only to have to pull it apart afterwards to remove vital protection that was no longer needed.
flangeDOTS™ +Tag are made from the same material as our regular flangeDOTS™. They are perfect for protecting flange faces from light mechanical damage, corrosion, and for protecting the interior of the spools or equipment from debris.
- Quickly Installed and Removed
- Leaves No Adhesive Behind – No Clean-up required
- Visual Indicator to show where it is installed
- Can Be Used During Test-fit without Worry
- Leaves Professional Paint Edge
- Can be used during Indoor or Outdoor Storage
- Works to preserve the flange face and the interior of the component
If you would like more information or would like to receive samples, contact us today!
We look forward to working with you and your team.Get A Quote Now
We help oil & gas related companies Protect assets while increasing throughput With innovative preservation products and processes So, they can build more in less time.
Contact us today for pricing and free samples!Get A Quote Now