flangeDOTS+Tag + VCI – Additional Visual Indicator- Self Adhesive Flange Protection
This version of our flangeDOTS® +VCI is manufactured with an adhesive tag that protrudes from the flange face to act as an immediate reminder that it is in place. This visual clue allows inspectors to instantly know if a flangeDOT® +Tag +VCI has been left on during final fit-up. There is nothing worse than performing a final test on a piping system and realizing something is impeding flow.
We recommend that the flangeDOT®+Tag be used during short-term storage. In order to be used as long-term preservation it must be paired with our flangeBUMPER and multiNUTS to create an air-tight, water tight seal on the flange face.
flangeDOTS® +Tag +VCI are made from the same material as our regular flangeDOTS® +VCI. They are perfect for protecting flange faces from light mechanical damage, corrosion, and keep the interior of equipment free from debris.
Here are a few benefits to using flangeDOTS® +Tag +VCI:
- 4 in1 Self-adhesive protection
- Protects against flange damage
- Provides Flange face corrosion protection
- Provides cleanliness protection
- Tag serves as a visual indicator of installation
- Safe for stainless steel and specialty metals (Low Chloride)
- VCI additive prevents flange face corrosion (Secret Sauce)
- Leaves No Adhesive Behind – No Clean-up required
- Can be used during long-term Indoor or short-term Outdoor Storage
- Mylar backer wont tear on removal
- Available in sizes from ½”-120” in all pressure classes
- flangeDOTS+VCI+Tag 36” and below fit all pressure classes
- Part of a patented preservation system (Long-Term Storage Option)
If you would like more information or would like to receive samples, contact us today!