flangePORTHOLE – CLEAR Rigid Flange Protection with gasket
Our flangePORTHOLE provides unparalleled protection in an affordable and lightweight package. This CLEAR rigid flange protector can withstand damaging blows, extreme temperatures, humid environments, and are able to be installed quickly and easily. A flangePORTHOLE will protect the flange face from mechanical damage and keep the interior of your equipment free from debris.
The flangePORTHOLE is clear allowing for ease of inspection for both the raised face sealing surface, and cleanliness. Removal of flange preservation is no longer necessary to check flange face viability and pipe cleanliness. The gasket of the flangePORTHOLE does not come in direct contact with the flange sealing surface. Cure times for flange face corrosion inhibitors is no longer an issue.
Here are a few benefits to using flangePORTHOLE:
- Provides superior protection against mechanical damage
- Flange face sealing surface is visible
- Internals are visible
- Easily connected using our multiNUTS or UV rated zip ties
- Lifting lugs/lifting plans are not required to install or remove product
- Reduces pinch point safety hazards
- Available in sizes from ½”-120” in all pressure classes
- Gasket does not come in contact with the flange sealing surface.
- Cure times for flange face corrosion inhibitors are no longer an issue.
- Will not warp, crack, or split
*Apply with Cortec VpCI 391 for ultimate preservation protection*
Before attaching our flangePORTHOLE…Clean, Inspect, Protect