flangeMAGS® - Magnetic Flange Protection
flangeMAGS® are designed to protect the gasket surface area of a raised face (RF) flange and ring type joint (RTJ) flange. They also protect the interior of pipe spools and vessels during fabrication and service. flangeMAGS®, along with their easy installation and removal, can be most utilized when you need quick protection from flange face damage. It is also very simple to gain access to the interior of the pipe spool or vessel with the use of this product. Our magnetic protection is reusable and easy to store in a warehouse.
flangeMAGS® have undergone rigorous testing and development to ensure the perfect design. Just place the flangeMAGS® on carbon-steel flanges and it will stick and hold until you are ready to install the component you are servicing. This product can be used during the welding and fabrication process, as well as staging awaiting blast and paint to keep contamination out of your steel components.
A few of the key benefits of flangeMAGS®:
- 2 in 1 carbon steel magnetic protection
- Protects against flange damage
- Provides cleanliness protection (FME Benefit)
- Ideal flange protection for CS valves dropped for hydrostatic testing
- Perfect preservation tool for use during fabrication
- Weather mitigation, lunch time, and end of shift protection
- Most corrosion inhibitors do not have to be removed for flangeMAGS to “stick”
- Available in all pipe sizes/pressure classes
- Custom Sizes Available
- Logo Customization Available for a 5% Price Increase
When using our flangesMAGS…Clean, Inspect, Protect
- Clean flange face if necessary
- Inspect flange face using P3-GIT
- Ensure pipe is free from water, debris, and contamination
- Apply paddleMAG to carbon steel flange
|ASME / ANSI B16.5 Flange Dimensions|
|flangeMAGS® Part Number||Nominal Pipe Size in Inches||Raised Face Diameter in Inches||Quote Request|
We help oil & gas related companies Protect assets while increasing throughput With innovative preservation products and processes So, they can build more in less time.
Contact us today for pricing and free samples!Get A Quote Now