The groutDAM™ was developed to allow customers to seal off sole plates quickly and inexpensively for grouting. Instead of painstakingly taping and caulking off the edges, our groutDAM™ can be slipped over the soleplate and easily clamped down. This eliminates a significant amount of labor, reducing the time required, and costs. Once the groutDAM™ is clamped in place, grout can easily be pumped under the soleplate.
Our groutDAM™ will work with epoxy-type or cement-type grout and leaves a clean, professional edge that does not require any clean-up. It is also very lightweight and easy to store in a warehouse.
Here are a few benefits of our groutDAM™
- Significantly reduces Sole Plate Mounting and Sealing Labor
- Lightweight Material
- Saves Time and Money
- Takes seconds to install & Remove
- Easy to store in a warehouse
- Leaves a Clean Edge Once Dry
- Precision cut to the size you need
- Works with Epoxy-type or Cement-type Grout